- There appears to be little enthusiasm for postdocs affiliating with the GPSA even though post-docs and grads are confronted with many of the same start-of-career issues.
- There is some interest in creating a new assembly for all academic title-holders who are not members of the University Faculty.
- Some feel that their voices would not be heard in a TT-dominated senate.
- Many more feel that their voices would only be heard in a reorganized Senate because their job description has a serious overlap with what TT faculty do.
- Some feel that they are fully appreciated by their department and their college and that there is no need for rearrangements at the university level.
Last Updated: May 12, 2018 at 6:50 am