Skip to main content
  Cornell University

The University Faculty

Office of the Dean

Definitions and Terminology

How we define “the faculty”?  Is it something like this

Faculty = University Faculty + Lecturers + etc

If so, who is included in the  “etc”?

Is there better terminology than “non tenure track faculty”? E.g., Academic Associates, Academic Professionals, etc?

Last Updated: May 23, 2018 at 2:14 pm

Leave a Comment

Neither your name nor your email address will be published. However, we do encourage you to include your name at the end of your comment.