- Disclose to who? Chair? Dean? Someone HR or the Title IX Office? When should those in the recipient-of-disclosure pool communicate amongst themselves?
- Whose responsibility should it be to disclose?
- How should third-party disclosures be handled?
- How does one know when to disclose? Give examples. Should it be the case that if you “gotta ask” you should probably disclose?
- Should the policy mandate a point at which disclosure is required?
- What should the policy say about nondisclosure when the parties involved are in a relationship that is explicitly prohibited?
- Should undisclosed relationships be treated as nonconsensual and placed under Policy 6.4 if discovered?
- Are there situations where disclosure “beyond the department” is unnecessary?
- Is it inevitable that a disclosure mechanism chills the collegial academic environment?
Proposed Prose for the Policy [11/13]
Post Your Comments
Post your comments below. Neither your name nor your netID will be visible.
Last Updated: November 21, 2017 at 6:35 am