- Memorial articles range from 500 to 1500 words in length.
- All articles submitted for publication are subject to editing as to: reasonable uniformity of style, i.e., reporting name of college, membership in societies, reporting publications, military service etc.
- Use a title each time the deceased is mentioned (when not using a pronoun). For example, please use: Dr. or professor. Feel free to use the deceased’s first name (E.g., Robert or Bob) if you prefer, but please do not refer to the deceased solely by his/her last name.
- Please note if Emeritus or Emerita.
- All submissions should include: the date of birth of the deceased and the names of the memorial statement authors, with the chairperson’s name first.
- Please email materials to C.A. Moss (email@example.com)
- We ask that the memorial statement be sent as a Microsoft Word document (please, not a pdf).
- It would be appreciated if the authors could provide a high resolution photo of the deceased as a separate jpg file. Please do not insert the photo into the article or a word doc. We ask for a high-res photo because low-res photos do not print well, even when lightened and edited.
- Please send any postal addresses of the deceased’s family members to help ensure they will receive the booklet. If preferred, we can send multiple copies to one family member if they would like to distribute the books themselves. Some families prefer that option.
Please submit the article, photo and mailing addresses no later than October 1, 2019, as we will be publishing and distributing the booklets during the Fall 2019 semester. The booklet will include those who passed away June 30, 2018 – July 1, 2019.
Last Updated: October 16, 2018 at 3:15 pm