Our work is summarized in a report and a “quick overview” slide show:
Three calendars are under consideration:
the Current calendar framework
the Modified Current calendar framework
the Early Commencement calendar framework
You can also view the three alternatives side-by-side.
Here is the new-calendar adoption timeline:
- The Senate and the Assemblies discuss the report in April.
- The Senate and the Assemblies vote on the options in May using a 1-2-3 ranking ballot.
- The voting outcomes are reported to the Provost who makes the final decision.
- AY 2017-18 is spent “getting ready” for the new calendar.
- The new calendar starts AY 2018-19
Leave comments below or email the Committee.
Last Updated: June 3, 2017 at 9:43 am